NAPT is the school transportation industry's largest and most diverse membership organization. Professional school transportation personnel from both the public and private sector, school bus manufacturers and after-market service and product suppliers, come together through NAPT and help us develop and provide a wide variety of education and information services.
This cooperation and diversity offers NAPT members a dynamic, global community of experiences and therefore an unsurpassed opportunity to become better professionals and leaders in the pupil transportation industry.
Value of Membership
- New in 2016! An exclusive 20% discount on financial planning services through Waddell & Reed.
- Regular, timely communication through our weekly news brief delivered directly to your email, a monthly presence in leading trade publications, and timely association updates on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Discounted rates for the industry's only certification programs through our Professional Development Series (PDS), designed to increase your knowledge, demonstrate your skills and expertise, and advance your career.
- FREE members-only education webinars throughout the year. Join your colleagues from around the nation on the last Wednesday of each month at 1pm ET* and watch your email for topics and speaker information.
- Reduced registration fees to NAPT's annual Summit, featuring the industry's largest display of new products and state-of-the-art technology, educational workshops, nationally-recognized keynote speakers, and live action special events.
- Access to resources designed to improve your knowledge and skills while advancing you in the profession, including our Career Center, industry trade publications, scholarship programs, and more.
- Up to $50,000 of free equipment is available to school districts of NAPT Members that submit proposals for utilizing Zonar's widely acclaimed Electronic Fleet Management Solutions, including their Electronic Vehicle Inspection Reporting (EVIR®) system. Download the 2016 grant application now.
- Serves as your voice in the pupil transportation industry through strong relationships with Federal governing bodies, policy makers, and our partners in the education community. Similarly, as a member of NAPT, you're fueling the association's work as a founding partner of the American School Bus Council to educate parents, school officials and lawmakers about the essential role the yellow school bus plays in the safety, health, security and readiness of America's schoolchildren.
- Connect with your industry colleagues from around the nation through NAPT's Summit, educational programs, social media platforms, and industry events throughout the year.
- National recognition through our annual awards program.
- Access to $10,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance.
*Subject to change based on availability
New to the site? Click here.